Hi Kelsey! I m so happy I found your blog. I was looking at Jenny's and saw you and Cory. Hows life? It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Miss you. Keep in touch!
Oh Kelsey I have such a crush on you! By the way I love how you wear hats now... remember when you hated them hahah! Anyways add me to your friends or I will continue being bugged.
Hey girl...we had fun carving pumpkins with ya guys last night. And no it didn't put me in labor dang it. So I will try again today! You guys have a cute blog.
I found your blog from the Gardners...It was so good to see you guys last night carving pumpkins. You guys are such a cute couple. Brady and I were happy to see you and meet your hubby.
9 comments :
cute new pics! You guys are so cute..I am so excited for Utah on Saturday..fun.fun.fun.
Hi Kelsey! I m so happy I found your blog. I was looking at Jenny's and saw you and Cory. Hows life? It looks like you guys are having so much fun. Miss you. Keep in touch!
I have another really good pic of you kelsey...
Hi friend! I haven't seen you in forever!! Well congrats on getting married...you guys are so cute!!! im so glad you found me so we can keep in touch!
Oh Kelsey I have such a crush on you! By the way I love how you wear hats now... remember when you hated them hahah! Anyways add me to your friends or I will continue being bugged.
Ha Ha i freaking love u guys.... im so glad ur back!
Hey girl...we had fun carving pumpkins with ya guys last night. And no it didn't put me in labor dang it. So I will try again today! You guys have a cute blog.
I found your blog from the Gardners...It was so good to see you guys last night carving pumpkins. You guys are such a cute couple. Brady and I were happy to see you and meet your hubby.
Hey Nerds! Post something new! We wish we could have been in Cali when you guys were. Hope to see you soon. Fun to find you in the blogosphere!
Post a Comment