Looks like you guys are having fun! Glad you got to go home to Ohio, and you saw Wicked! I am so jealous. And there's Julie. Hi Julie! Take care you two.
Kelsey! I'm so glad you found me in the blog world. It's great to see how you and Cory are doing. You are both such a cute couple and absolutely perfect for each other! In answer to your question, we live in the Cayman Islands. And now you must answer my question, will you come visit?! How's P-town?
I love your hair. I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Can i just say that that red dress is so hot. You and cory are so cute and happy. Hope everything is going well.
You look adorable in your little red dress. Well glad to see you blogging again! Wish I was in Cali with you right now! Yea you are here for the summer!
Kelso... I must admit you are so dang HOT! I think I have a crush on you. Anyways you and cory are too cute in that pic, and i love his sweater. Anyways I will be stalking. Love you and miss you
Hey Kelsey... I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog through Audrie's. I was your room mate in Provo for like two minutes! Anyway just wanted to drop in and say hi!
12 comments :
Looks like you guys are having fun! Glad you got to go home to Ohio, and you saw Wicked! I am so jealous. And there's Julie. Hi Julie! Take care you two.
Kelsey! I'm so glad you found me in the blog world. It's great to see how you and Cory are doing. You are both such a cute couple and absolutely perfect for each other! In answer to your question, we live in the Cayman Islands. And now you must answer my question, will you come visit?! How's P-town?
Your blog looks so cute...we miss you guys. It is so good to see some new pics of you. Hope all is going well!
I love your hair. I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Can i just say that that red dress is so hot. You and cory are so cute and happy. Hope everything is going well.
You look adorable in your little red dress. Well glad to see you blogging again! Wish I was in Cali with you right now! Yea you are here for the summer!
Did someone say Lincoln Park?? love ya baby
Kelso... I must admit you are so dang HOT! I think I have a crush on you. Anyways you and cory are too cute in that pic, and i love his sweater. Anyways I will be stalking. Love you and miss you
Kelsey...I love that picture of you and Cory on the top of your blog. You are just adorable and have the cutest style.
Hey im so glad you found me!!! Im great how are you?? Were in Provo still..:(
Hey girl we are going private. Send me an email to stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com so I can send you an invite!
Hey Kelsey... I don't know if you remember me but I found your blog through Audrie's. I was your room mate in Provo for like two minutes! Anyway just wanted to drop in and say hi!
You need to update your blog! I wanna see some new pics and hear what's going on!
Post a Comment