
Happy Fathers Day to my Wonderful Husband.. who is not a daddy yet.. but he does have a dog, and he does tend to take care of my like my dad did when i was growing up... i.e gives me money when i need it..yells at me for spending to much..you know.. things like that! haha but really, i do love my husband so much and i truly do appreciate all that he does for me. He works so hard and is still a devoted husband. I love him so much and cant wait for when the day comes that he really is a dad...THANK YOU CORY for being so wonderful you are my very best friend and you really are the greatest.
Happy Fathers Day to my Wonderful Dad... My dad is and always has been such a great example to me, he is such a great guy with a hilarious personality.. he is the kind of dad that would and does do everything for his family.He is also such a fun pappa his grand kids love him so much! I feel so honored to be his daughter and to have the relationship i do with him. THANK YOU DAD for always being such a huge part of my life. i love you so much!!
Happy Fathers Day to my Wonderful Father-In-Law CAL... i am so lucky to have married into a family that i love..my father in law cal and i get along especially well.. we are more alike than i could have ever imagined, plus he always laughs at my jokes! He is such a great man and is as fun spirited as they come...I love you Cal thanks for making me feel like one of your own, i am lucky to have you as a part of my life!
6 comments :
hi Kelsey and Cory!!!!!!1 Its charonne, im so excited you guys have a blog too!!!! Check ours out, www.andcha.blogspot.com. Let me know what ya think, yours is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
It' so good to see new pictures of you guys. We miss you. Kelsey...did your hair already grow that fast?? I haven't seen you in forever! Too bad we aren't in Arizona right now or we could have seen you. It's so good to hear everything is going well. You need to make another trip to AZ before I have to baby...Crew misses you! We love you guys!! Don't be strangers!
found you! cute pictures! yes, cory is going to be a great dad someday. is your summer slowing down any yet??
love, channy
So glad to finally see a post. I lost your email again and I know my blog is private so I will have to call you. Love finally seeing all these pictures. You look beautiful with your long hair (but still cute with short).
kels- update girl!
kels, it is OCTOBER, tIME FOR AN UPDATE!
Post a Comment