Sunday, October 17, 2010

Its been so long...

I can not believe how time flies and how much I have NOT been updating my blog! In the past 6 months our lives have not only gotten busier but our lives have gotten much more exciting. We are going to be having another little GIRL in March and we already love the idea of 2 girls. They are only going to be 23 months apart but we think its perfect! Harlee is going to be the best big sister and once they both get a little older we think they will be the best of pals! :) Having 2 is definitely going to be crazy but I feel WAY less nervous about number 2 than I did about number one. When Harlee was born my entire world was turned upside down. I could not even express the emotions I felt once she was born. I loved her so much that I almost became paranoid that it was too good to be true. I could not believe (and sometimes still can't) that she was mine! She was a tough little baby that really enjoyed being held and snuggled but did not so much enjoy not being near mom or dad. I could not believe how much my life changed once I brought a little one into this big scary world. Adjusting to the life of a Mom was hard but something I would NEVER change for anything. Now with number 2 on the way I feel kind of like a pro. I am already in baby mode and my life is full of nursery rhymes, poopy diapers, kids books, barney and lots and lots of long days, but I cherish this time SO MUCH and can't wait to bring another one into our little family.

Cory has been busy busy busy and we have missed him terribly these past few months BUT we are SO thankful for his hard work and work ethic. He really does work so hard for our family and we have been so blessed that he works for such a wonderful company. He LOVES his job and the people he works with and the entire company as a whole. We can't believe the way life just works out sometimes. I have a hard time believing in fate instead I just believe we have just been blessed! Even though he has had to be away from his family Cory has gotten to be able to see a lot of the US and do a lot of amazing things. He went to Alaska, New York City, LA, Texas, Denver, Kansas City, Canada, Washington, Cleveland, New Mexico, Albany, San Fransisco and many more places but they all kind of turn into one big blur for me! Although he has been gone a lot our little girl seems to still have such a special bond with him and asks about him every day. When she wakes up in the mornings, when she sees a black SUV, when she goes down for her naps and when she wakes up from her naps. At night when we say our prayers she says Dada over and over again until she says Amen! She just LOVES her Dada!

I feel great and still can say I LOVE BEING PREGNANT... Over these past few months I have realized that there is NOTHING more important than family and I DON'T know what I would do without mine so close. I rely on them and love them all so much and they take such good care of my and Harlee when Cory is away. My family truly is my world and I am so lucky to have them all. ( I still of course wish my Mom and Dad lived here.. that would make it PERFECT!)





4 comments :

Dana and Chase said...

im so excited for you two!! that is great :)

Adam & Samantha said...

I can't believe you are having baby #2! That is so exciting and I'm excited to see how gorgeous your next baby is.

Faith Garff said...

kelsey congrats on having another girl. Harlee is lucky their going to be best buds.

missy said...

Congratulations on baby number two! That is wonderful. And another girl! My sister and I are only 17 months apart, and I love it. Wouldn't ask for anything else. You're darling and I hope all is well with you and your family this holiday season. And the rest of the year too.