Tonight, I am dedicating this blog post to Miss Harlee. My little girl who has the biggest heart in the entire world. My little miniture mommy that takes the best care of her little sister. My beautiful baby girl who thinks everyone in this world is good, and kind. My little baby that still likes to be snuggled and held but swears she's grown up enough to do her own hair and make up and her baby sisters too. To my baby girl who taught me just what it feels like to give a piece of my heart away to another human being. To my little girl that has the biggest brown eyes that I secretly melt everytime she stares into mine. TO my baby girl that thinks fairytales are real and that one day she will marry a prince. My my baby girl that makes this entire world a better place simply because she's in it. I love both of my girls, dont get me wrong but today this is for my first...my oldest.. and my growing baby girl! Happy 4th Birthday Harlee Jae!
How did all of this time pass so quickly?


When I look back at the last 4 years and how much has happened I cant help but just feel incredibly lucky! It reminds me that the day we decided to have a baby was a life changing day. It was a decision we made because we felt we should, but little did we know that what was about to happen to us would rock our world and force us to learn what real unconditional almost scary at times love is.
Harlee Jae You have been a light in this world since the moment you arrived. Your daddy and I love you so so much! Thank you for always making us laugh, keeping us kind, keeping us honest, helping us speak softly, and reminding us on a daily basis that being a parent is the luckiest gift in the entire world!!!
Happy Birthday.
-mom&dad
1 comment :
Loved your first post!! She really is the sweetest little thing and it has so much to do with her amazing mama. Sure love you all.
Post a Comment