Yay an update! You two are so cute. I love those pictures. You can blog without having a camera, you know. We like hearing about your lives. I worked at a jewelry store for a while and I really liked it, except it made me want to buy everything. Are you the same way? Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Good to hear you two are doing well. We miss you guys a ton! We are coming to Utah the beginning of December so we will have to get together for sure this time.
Hey, I don't really know you but I know Cory from Corona...It's good to see you guys so happy. I believe you got married in the Logan temple because Julie and Cory's sisters came to our place to hang out when you guys were about to get married or something. Hope all is well in Utah!
8 comments :
Yay an update! You two are so cute. I love those pictures. You can blog without having a camera, you know. We like hearing about your lives. I worked at a jewelry store for a while and I really liked it, except it made me want to buy everything. Are you the same way? Glad to hear you guys are doing well.
Good to hear you two are doing well. We miss you guys a ton! We are coming to Utah the beginning of December so we will have to get together for sure this time.
So good to see you blogging! You guys are classic face makers!
Yeah! Finally! I love you guys so much! You take enough pictures on the computer I knew you would come through! See you soon!
So cute!! I am so glad you updated, now I need to do mine.
Hey, I don't really know you but I know Cory from Corona...It's good to see you guys so happy. I believe you got married in the Logan temple because Julie and Cory's sisters came to our place to hang out when you guys were about to get married or something. Hope all is well in Utah!
Aw, you guys are so cute! I still want to see your house, and have you guys over for dinner or something!
okay, lets just be dead honest here.... Cory you are one sexy dude. I just looked at your pictures and was like oh yeah ha love ya buddy
Post a Comment