Sunday, November 2, 2008

WE'RE PREGNANT!!




Yes... its true... we are expecting our first little one in may!!! We are so excited and cant wait to find out what we are having...

These are all the different times i took pictures with "The Stick" hahah i saved it for alteast 2 months!!!

19 comments :

Dana and Chase said...

oh my gosh!!!! congrates!! that is so exciting im so happy for you two that will be one hot baby!

Unknown said...

Yeah Congrats to you guys. You will be such fun parents. We are so happy for you. What is your due date?? And how have you been feeling?

Todd Family said...

That is so awesome! Congrats to you both!

Whit said...

Woohoo! I'm so excited for you guys! Are you feelin' alright? I haven't seen you in a while...but Cory came over for a bit on Friday after he and Devon went shopping for a speedo (how funny!). Cory is a crack up! I guess the shopping trip was kind of unsuccessful... :) We should get together again, like for dinner or something! I want to see your cute little tummy!

Everton Family said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! You will make the BEST parents ever! Can't wait to hear what you're having! Keep us all posted!

David and Shalynna said...

I'm so happy for you guys! I love the photos- very cute. You are going to have a gorgeous little baby. Congratulations. Now it's my turn!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

I am so jealous!!! That is awesome!!! If its a girl will you name it charonne?!jk! I am way happy for you two!

Shannon & Summer said...

You crack me up! Now that you have so many pictures of the dang thing - maybe it is time to throw it away!!
So excited for yoU!!

Jen said...

I am so excited for you guys. You both will be such great parents. I am so glad you are so close so we can be such a big part all of it. Love you guys!

The Dowdy Family said...

I Love the crazy pictures! I am so excited for you and Cory! I love you both so much! You are going to be great parents, it's the best thing ever!!

Dallas and Jessica said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!! We'll have to get these two little babies together once they're here...I don't know if I ever got your email to add you to our blog so if I didn't send me your email address to jess314@gmail.com so I can add you :)

The Call Family said...

congratulations! that is so fun!!! G-Donna told me the other day! I"m so excited for you guys!!! :)

Tom & Allie said...

KELSEY MY LOVE! I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I KNEW IT! i have been thinking of you and thought, "gee, i wonder if she's knocked up?" and YOU ARE!!! i can't wait to hear what you're having. i love you so much and miss you! you are going to be the best little mommy. congrats to you and cory. how are u feeling these days?

C World said...

we were so ECSTATIC when we found out! congrats! how are you feeling?

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Kelsey!! I cannot believe that you are pregnant! That is so awesome! Had you guys planned it or was it a surprise? I do remember the Melting Pot and Concert! Those were some good times!!!

The Fuller Family said...

Congrats! You will be such a fun mom. We need to het together some time. I just moved back to Utah!

missy said...

This is the best news. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. And you said it is due in May, hope for May 22nd. That is the best day of the month...

its my birthday p.s. ha

You'll be a great mother.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah 2 months...you sicko!!! You should save it so you can show your little peanut when he/she grows up. Im so happy for you and feel so lucky that you asked me to be in the room with you when that special day comes. love you girl

j,d and little b said...

That's awesome! Congrats! It's funny that you kept the stick that long..I still haven't been able to throw mine away...weird but it just reminds you from time to time that yes you are really pregnant! Good Luck!