
18 weeks.. only 22 more to go! I have to admit.. i LOVE being pregnant.. its such an amazing experience and i have been so lucky.. i have not gotten sick at all.. a little tired but nothing i cant handle! Cory and I went and got an ultra sound last weekend and tried to find out the sex of the baby.. but, the baby was stubborn and wouldn't open its legs and let us take a peek! haha so we have another ultra sound scheduled for around Christmas time!
6 comments :
So glad to see a cute tummy. I am so happy you have not gotten sick. What a blessing! Lets just hope it stays well the rest of the time! You go girl!
Kelsey you look so cute! Congrats again, that is so neat!
You are the cutest thing ever. Josh even made the comment about how you can't even tell your prego. So happy for you, now tell that baby to spread its legs so we can find out! HA HA love ya lots!
Awe. you guys are so cute! and I can only imagine how cute your baby is going to be!
Kels you look like such an adorable mama! I bet you can't wait to find out! What's your guess, boy or girl?
how fun to have another ultrasound soon! do either of you have any hunches as to what it will be?
Post a Comment