Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Finding Joy in the Journey"

If any of you have been watching the news I am sure you feel the same way that I do.. Our world is getting worse, whether it is crime, finances, religion, politics, or just your every day scene of the stock market down again, we all know that times are hard. I want to believe that things will get better, that soon people will be at peace with all other religions, that gas prices will stay low, the housing market will take a turn for the better, and that our stock market will boom again.. but we just don't know when. So I am sure for those of you who share the same faith as me you will have read this talk, but for those of you who missed it, who have never heard it, or just need something uplifting, please read this talk. Its by President Thomas S. Monson and its called "Finding Joy in the Journey". Its amazing how it keeps things in perspective for us, and keeps us finding peace when times get hard.

http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=92764bb52a73d110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1

2 comments :

Shalayne and Clayton said...

I like your posts! I miss you Kels. Congrats on being pregnant! That is so exciting.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

very nice! So when are you due?