Saturday, February 14, 2009

27 weeks..



I have finally made it to my 3rd and last trimester! Everythings going by so fast and it seems like out lives have been so busy lately! In January we went to Cancun with APX and had a blast! It was so fun getting to know the wives better and being able to spend some time away from the snow! A few weeks ago Cory and I took a trip to Palm Springs with our friends Shaun and Mindy for a little get away. The boys golfed ALL week and Mindy and I layed by the pool, they had a lazy river so we pretty much spent all of our days there! Unfortunatly I dont have any pictures because our camera is broken!! So i will post the only picture I have which is my GROWING BELLY! :)

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can't wait...We need to get together. Happy Valentines Day.

Jeremy & Audrie Williams said...

Wow, your belly is getting so big!!! You look amazing though! I am so excited for you!

Jen said...

You look so cute as always!!! Can't wait for that litttle girl to get here so that I can't hold and kiss her. She is going to be beautiful coming from you and Cory. LOVE YA!!!!

Scott and Chelsey said...

Girl i miss you... i better not just see you once a year on the trips! Can't wait to see your baby girl!!!

Kevin and Janae said...

CUTE BELLY!! I saw cory the other day and he was able to see Kolbie, you should have seen his face.. he couldnt believe that he was going to have a baby that small! We are so excited for you guys!!