
This past week my mom came into town for my niece Eislee's birthday and I was lucky enough to have her here to help me with my girlfriends shower! My mom is seriously super mom, I have never met someone with so much energy as her! While I was working and running errands my mom made all the food for the shower!! I never asked her too but she knows my personality and knew that I was probably a little stressed so she went ahead and did it all!! I am so spoiled to have her as my mom, and I love her so much!! I hate that she lives all the way in Ohio but I am so grateful that she come to Utah almost every month!! I hope one day I can be as great of a mom to my kids as she is to hers!! Thank you mom for all that you did and for spending time with me, I LOVE YOU!!
2 comments :
She is such an amazing person. I love her so much too!!! SO glad that she is my mom too. The girls sure love their Grammy!!!!
Well sisters, I agree too! She is the greatest mom! We are so lucky!! I love you both too!
Post a Comment