.jpg)
Cory and I both have the worst problem.. everything we like is very expensive! While we have been on this LONG journey to find what we want to do with the babies room I have come to one conclusion I love this bedding by Dwell Studios. Its a little expensive and I would love to be able to buy some of it separate but I can't find it anywhere!! Any suggestions?
8 comments :
That is so dang cute! You seriously have the best taste. If I have a girl ever in this lifetime you MUST help me. I am so not good at that kind of stuff.
PS I am totally jealous you don't get pregnant in your face. What's up with that?!
Saw that bedding at babinskis in salt lake. Go there!
ok i have two things to say...
1. target carries a Dwell baby line.. not the same exactly but still VERY CUTE
2. if you do come up to babinskis CALL ME i live near by and love that store
My friend out here has that exact bedding and I am in love with it. I got the Dwell Circles from Target because it was cheaper. But if I could I would have gone with the nicer Dwell stuff... If you can get it I would!
You only have a first child once and a girl so splurge! If you love it, get it! You won't regret it in the long run... You just have to look online cuz not a lot of good UT stores! Or maybe look in CA if you go there again! You looked gorgeous at that wedding!
You look adorable prego! I can't wait to see the room outcome :)
~Vanessa
Hey Kels! its Em! Hannah has Dwell badding that I got at Babystyle! Way cute choice! Your baby will be so stylin!:)
Sorry I missed your shower! We went out of town last minute. Hope all is well and I will send your present with Scott to work and hopefully he will see your hubby!
Post a Comment