We have decided to go private. If you would like to continue to view our blog and keep up with our family.. please email me at KelseyJo85@hotmail.com!!
Okay... so I know you don't remember me... I was Sarah's room mate at USU and your mom and dad fed us starving people... you were a wee one... but your blog is darling and I can hardly wait to see the genes you grace your child with... hopefully those HUGE eyes! The EVerton peoples are absolutely beautiful! So, being a partial stanger... and due to a wacky world... I would so understand... but I sure would love to see your baby pictures... so either add me to your list or go private after you've posted a few photos of that babe! becky.mecham@gmail.com Thanks!
I don't no if you remember me but we meet in Denver. I stumbled across your blog a while ago from Jenny's blog. Like many others, I like checking in on other mom's or soon to be mom's. I'd love to continue! brittaz2002@yahoo.com
hey kelsey, it's brooke-- your neighbor in belmont awhile ago! i saw you were having a baby on facebook and would love to see her and stay updated with your blog. feel free to look at ours too-- its brookeandtrent.blogspot.com
my email is brooklynannholmes@gmail.com-- i would love to be invited!
25 comments :
i still want to see what your up to & I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby! jill.everton@cox.net
Congrats on the baby thats so awesome!!
Colinminor1@hotmail.com
Marvimel@gmail.com
lindseyp84@gmail.com
my email is mayforpresident@gmail.com add me;-)
Don't block me...jessidowdy@yahoo.com! Love you!
chelseybell21@hotmail.com
keighleyanne@hotmail.com MAKE SURE IM ADDED Biotch! love you.
my e-mail is yirin_27@hotmail.com
kswiss@apxalarm.com
I want to see your cute baby when she comes! Jonnalov@yahoo.com
jess314@gmail.com
can't wait to see your pretty little baby!
Hey, I'd love to pictures of your new little baby! amberbrianne@hotmail.com
Hey, Kelsey! It's Natascha (from Zales). How are you? That's so exciting you guys are having a baby! Hope you're dong well. :)
rocky_919494@yahoo.com
Better add! scjorgen12@hotmail.com
I am sad that I won't be seeing you in the store no more:(
Okay... so I know you don't remember me... I was Sarah's room mate at USU and your mom and dad fed us starving people... you were a wee one... but your blog is darling and I can hardly wait to see the genes you grace your child with... hopefully those HUGE eyes! The EVerton peoples are absolutely beautiful! So, being a partial stanger... and due to a wacky world... I would so understand... but I sure would love to see your baby pictures... so either add me to your list or go private after you've posted a few photos of that babe!
becky.mecham@gmail.com
Thanks!
Troy and I would love to be added. My email is jodilee29@hotmail.com You are going to love having a baby girl!
I don't no if you remember me but we meet in Denver.
I stumbled across your blog a while ago from Jenny's blog. Like many others, I like checking in on other mom's or soon to be mom's. I'd love to continue!
brittaz2002@yahoo.com
kelsey, even though i only see you at sumo every once in a while i always check your blog cuz you guys are so cute! add me.
whoops! hal03009@Byui.edu
cox.janae@gmail.com
hey kelsey, it's brooke-- your neighbor in belmont awhile ago! i saw you were having a baby on facebook and would love to see her and stay updated with your blog. feel free to look at ours too-- its brookeandtrent.blogspot.com
my email is brooklynannholmes@gmail.com-- i would love to be invited!
congratulations kelsey! i'm so excited for you!
stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com
Add me please!
shalynna[at]gmail[dot]com.
Love ya!
add me. kfuller33@gmail.com
Post a Comment