Friday, May 15, 2009

Harlee Jae Sistrunk





Harlee Jae Sistrunk was born 5-09-09 at 5:21pm
6lbs 15ounces 18.5 inches long!

She is the love of our life!

18 comments :

Ames said...

congrats kelsey, she is adorable!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh..Congratulations you two. She is absolutely adorable! I want to hear all about how everything went. Congrats!!

Everton Family said...

She is beautiful!!! Congratulations!

Natascha said...

Congratulations! She's so pretty :)

Whit said...

Oh my goodness. She is so precious! I hope I get to hold her soon!

Ben N Nessa said...

YAY! Congratulations!!! :) She is so cute!

Suz said...

Ohh yaaaaH!!! She is soooo cute. THanks for posting.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

so sweet! Congrats!

Scott and Chelsey said...

YEAH!! I HAVE BEEN WAITING! CONGRATS GIRL! HOPE EVERYTHING WENT OK...

Ils m'appellent Brie said...

Sweet Harlee Jae. She's perfect Keltz :)

Lindsay Jane said...

She's so cute - thanks for bringing her by to meet me yesterday!

j,d and little b said...

congrats! She is really cute! Brighton has the same little yellow shorts she has in the first pic...with the ruffles? So cute..

j,d and little b said...

congrats! She is really cute! Brighton has the same little yellow shorts she has in the first pic...with the ruffles? So cute..

Anonymous said...

I love you girl! So glad you are a mommy now!

Adam & Samantha said...

Kels! It is sam and adam! I didn't know you had a blog and more important, i didn't know you had a baby! congrats! she is so beautiful! our blog is adamandsamantha.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I am glad you like them. I do want to take more for you already, because the ideas are there and we never had the time. BUt you just take a rest I know that is an exhausting thing to take pictures

Anonymous said...

stephanie_motzkus@hotmail.com

missy said...

She is beautiful!!! And May babies are the best!! I'm so happy for you. These pictures are darling, and so are the one above.