Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mommy N' Me











Our good friend Steph is an amazing photographer and took some pictures of Harlee and I here are a few of them that we love, everyone should check out her blog and use her giovannalou.blogspot.com!!! haha sorry i bias, shes just amazing!!! Thanks steph Love ya!

6 comments :

Ashley and Brad said...

Steph did such a good job, those pics are adorable!!! And I guess it helps that you and Harlee are gorgeous!!! I need to come back up and get more taken of me and Ryder boy.

Unknown said...

Those pictures are to die for! I love all of them. You two are so freaking cute! It was so fun getting to see you too! I miss you!

Ben N Nessa said...

BEYOND CUTE!!! :)

j,d and little b said...

Those are way cute.. i love all of those colors together!

Pike's Place said...

I love all of the pictures! You look so beautiful and Harlee looks so cute!

Andrew and Charonne- said...

those are awesome!