I am so sad that summer is actually over... we had such an amazing summer.. we did so many fun things we got to go to Ohio twice, California, and Vegas, we spend endless days at the pool...getting snow cones, having bbq's and just enjoying the sun!
It is NOT fair how gorgeous you are. Seriously, adorable!! Please please please come next week. I promise to hold your hand through the craft so you're not the slow girl. You'll be ok, I promise. Hehe.
4 comments :
It is NOT fair how gorgeous you are. Seriously, adorable!! Please please please come next week. I promise to hold your hand through the craft so you're not the slow girl. You'll be ok, I promise. Hehe.
Looks like a fun summer....now you just have to endure Utah winter...ugh!
My phone broke and I lost your number, so youll have to message me or text me so we can actually double and I can envy your precious baby!
Ok so I just saw Harlee pictures on Stephs blog, they are so dang cute! You two look so beautiful! :)
Post a Comment