Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Im lucky to have him...





Three years ago, Cory and I were married... I cant believe how fast time goes, the busier life gets,I feel like the faster moments just seem to pass me by. When I look back at what we have accomplished, and what we have overcome in the past three years I must say.. Cory has truly exceeded my expectations of a husband, a partner, a friend, and a dad. He is such an easy going person who loves almost everyone he comes into contact with, he is passionate about so many things, his friends, his family, his hobbies (GOLF) and even his job. He works so hard, and chooses to love what he does, and the people around him. I have found that he can make any situation a good one, because he is so good at finding the good in everyone, and everything. He has helped me in so many ways to become the person I am today, he has shown me how to be strong yet submissive, loving, passionate, a good friend, a loyal person, a forgiving person, and so many other things that I was falling short of before him. Some of you may not get to experience what a wonderful father my husband is, but it blows my mind at the amount of love our 10 month old daughter has for her daddy. Her eyes light up when he enters a room, and you can tell that he truly is her world. I thought it would make me sad that the only word she has been able to say for the past 2 months is Dada, but it really does bring joy to my heart when I watch what the one little word does to Cory, I can tell he is a proud daddy, and for reason I don't feel sad, I love it.. Cory is my best friend and I am sure he is going to be embarrassed when he sees this, but I wanted everyone to know how lucky I am.. that 3 years ago, I said yes to this man... Cory.. Happy 3 Years.. I love you

2 comments :

Unknown said...

adorable post! congrats you two, you are perfect. and make one cute baby might i add! :-)

Natalie said...

Happy 3 year Anniversary! Harley is getting so big, she is seriously so cute!