AGGGHHHH! That little girl is so stinkin' cute... she must have a gorgeous mommy that she looks exactly like. If you didn't get my text because my phone is RETARDED, I got into Dr. Porter for the 17th. He'd better be the miracle worker that you say he is because I need some serious help. haha.
sooo CUTE! I cant believe how big she is getting! How did you two manage to have such a beautiful daughter?? :) jk she has very good looking parents and is so adorable!
Harlee is darling. I just showed her to my mom and sister and we love her big brown eyes and those cheeks, I love them. She is so cute.. Hope all is well with you and your darling family.
7 comments :
AGGGHHHH! That little girl is so stinkin' cute... she must have a gorgeous mommy that she looks exactly like. If you didn't get my text because my phone is RETARDED, I got into Dr. Porter for the 17th. He'd better be the miracle worker that you say he is because I need some serious help. haha.
Ha! She has the cutest clothes! Love Harlee! You will have to text me your number again. My phone broke and I lost your number and we need to double!
Ooh I love these cute picks of her. She is sooo cute. I die over her eyes.
sooo CUTE! I cant believe how big she is getting! How did you two manage to have such a beautiful daughter?? :) jk she has very good looking parents and is so adorable!
LOL!!!!!!!!LOVE :)
She is darling.
Harlee is darling. I just showed her to my mom and sister and we love her big brown eyes and those cheeks, I love them. She is so cute.. Hope all is well with you and your darling family.
Post a Comment